Renew your ASSOCIATE membership
Associate members do not have voting rights, are not able to sit on the Board of Directors, receive an electronic PDF copy of the newsletter and are not eligible for Breeder Listing. Associate members can upgrade to Regular Membership at any renewal.
There are two options for membership renewal - Online or by Mail (scroll down for form and mailing address).
STEP 2: PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL
- Click on "see details" button below.
- From the drop down menu, add your membership fee to the cart.
- If you have selected to receive a print copy of the newsletter, add print newsletter to your cart.
- If applicable, add additional members to your cart.
- If you are renewing AFTER MARCH 1, add the Late Fee to your cart.
- If you are adding a breeder listing, you can complete the online form and add to your cart before checking out.
You can access your cart from the top right menu to check out (complete payment).
If you have questions about membership fees or payment please contact the Treasurer.
For general membership inquiries or to update your contact details, please contact the Membership Secretary.
See the AMCC Constitution for full membership policies.
1. Effective Jan. 2015: PDF Newsletter only for U.S. or Overseas Members. Printed Copy: Available only to Canadian Residents
2. Pay Pal Payments are now accepted, and are subject to an additional fee. Fees are also payable by cheque or money order issued through a Canadian banking institution or purchase in U.S. Funds for the full amount. Discounted or cheques marked “payable in Canadian Funds” will be returned.
3. All fees are payable by cheque or money order issued through a Canadian banking institution or purchase in U.S. Funds for the full amount. Discounted or cheques marked “payable in Canadian Funds” will be returned.
4. NSF cheques are considered non-payment and the application will not be processed until applicable bank charges plus the membership fees, plus any late charge if applicable are made good via money order.
5. Application forms will be returned for miscalculated fees or if they are incomplete.
6. The AMCC membership year runs from January 1st through December 31st and the member understands that the AMCC is under no obligation to provide back issues of the newsletter.
7. DO NOT ADD NEW MEMBERS AS ADDITIONAL MEMBER. IF NOT A CURRENT MEMBER, ADDITIONAL HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS MUST APPLY THROUGH THE USUAL APPLICANT PROCESS.